My job positions are hostess, waitress, head waitress, bartender and trainer. I am suppose to get paid extra for positions I hold but every two weeks when the check comes it's never more than $30. I approached my managers about it and there explanation was that since I'm claiming so much money I don't get any money on my checks. It seems if you are doing more work you should get paid more, not in my case. When I am head waitress I get a free meal but I have to stay and do paper work until about one in the morning. I asked if they could take me off the head waitress schedule because i am a full time student and staying so late at work it messing up my sleep schedule, which messed up everything. Nothing was done about it and I am still stuck with the responsibilities I wish i never took on in the first place. Once again management problems.
Food Presentation Specialist,
MEC
No comments:
Post a Comment